Tridal & 2 Sates

Thursday, November 19, 2009 0 Comments A+ a-

Tridal

She has always fascinated my views on Woman Literature & this was no exception. She was really fabulous in scripting the life of 3 characters.
Sharda the Lead character fall in love with her best Friends Brother who is really smart & all feel she is not the right choice for the a guy like Him but they still got married & how things
goes in their lives.She has unique style in portraying the characters which u can easily co relate with your surroundings.
Had a great time with this novel, Looking forward to Marva a short story collection by her.


Two States

When I read Five Point Someone I was really amazed by his writing skills, When i went through One Night @ Call Center, 3 Mistakes Of My Life I was really disappointed.
Now when i came to Two States, well it was real surprise, I really liked It. It was a full timepass for 6 hours. Some great humour, Nice romance & typical bollywood masala story.
You can't expect 5PS all the time, I was quite happy after reading this.