Gym Facts.

Thursday, December 10, 2009 2 Comments A+ a-

I have a Gym in my office building,on 3'rd floor, most of the health conscious people come with their branded stuff(Car, Branded track Suite,A food supplement bottle,.....), They get out from their car & go straight to lift. I really feel sorry for them, c'on guys U are going to exercise for next 1 hour, then why not give a small warm-up by using stairs, but No i have paid the money so I'll use all facilities.
I strongly believe in walking, Everyday if you take 20 minutes walk, there should not be any need of all this Hype unless you are in show business where your life depends on your physique.

2 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
December 18, 2009 4:43 AM delete

Hi buddy above in your 'gossip' blog you mention that you care about the time wasted by gossiping. I think you should save on your time by not peeping what others are doing and gossiping about the people who come to the gym. Do you know if they are in show business or not? They might be and their career might be depending on their physique. Slow down buddy and utilize your time for your organization and not on commenting on others.

Reply
avatar
December 28, 2009 4:54 AM delete

Hello Mr/Mrs Anonymous ,
I appreciate your time & thoughts on my blog. If you read carefully the "Gossip", its clearly mentioned "I am becoming the same".And I'll definitely honour your comments. Its really nice to have a critic , so pls take time & try to comment more

Reply
avatar