AVTAR in 3D

Sunday, December 20, 2009 1 Comments A+ a-

Wow,amazing,Enthralling, Out of the imagination!!! You can not even describe the feelings when you leave the hall after watching this masterpiece from the legend James Cameron, the sculptor behind Terminator 2 & Titanic.It was one the best experience at the movies i had till date.Simple story executed brilliantly by this genius. Fortunately i booked the show in advance so that i witnessed this MAN MADE MARVEL today . I was trilled by witnessing the gem he has created.
The best part of the movie as per me is the whole movie :)> Even from the first minute you just fell into this imaginary thing & it never looses its charm. 3D experience was the cherry on the cake , I have seen UP 3 months back but you can not even compare this with any one, the colors, atmosphere on pandora the greenery , the floating mountains, the battle , I can go on writing each & every thing. I will watch this one again for sure & If you are planing for this one please watch this in Hall & definitely in 3D.
Films like this are rarely happen & we must do our part which is to adore people like Cameron & Salute their talent which gives us the one of the best movie experiences one can have.
I am really bad in terms of remembering BirthDays & this time i missed my Buddy's B'day i felt really bad when i realized this at the end of the day.We had a great time all day long as usual Great food,Coffee & our Discussion on everything, almost everything :)

1 comments:

Write comments
r4 dsi
AUTHOR
December 23, 2009 2:35 AM delete

I saw the movie last weekend,
A military strategy enthusiast, at no point did I find anything that was unbelievable or even remotely impossible (given the science fiction basis of the movie that is). The movie completely ignored logistics for both sides, but I’ll let that slide since it was such a great movie.

Reply
avatar