The Year 2009

Wednesday, December 30, 2009 0 Comments A+ a-

Started with the BANG , I got layed off from my company on 7'th Jan because of recession.On the next day the Satyam bubble busted, market was really bad , My investments in the mutual fund were down by 70%. No interview calls for first few weeks. Days were bad.Luckily in last week of Jan I found a job in a start up.Joined here in February.
I learned lot in all aspects this year. My manager is the best Gentleman I have ever encountered in my life yet. So positive,so much successful at an young age, an opportunist, full of life & truly an inspiration for every one.Technically solved some of the complex things(Papal and financial gateways), got to work on some best architecture, got to know how start ups work & what is Angel investment, Venture capitalist, Business plans & all business aspects of a company on which it grows.
Had some great trips this year, as usual we went to Dive Agar & Raigad after monsoons that was great,Lohgad with my office colleagues,Went to Nagpur to Dhiru's wedding, I missed the Vijay's engagement but make the cup full when he'll get married.Went to some of the finest restaurants in town this year. Kwality,China Grill,Yellow Chilies, Malaka Spice,Haka........ to name a few.
Watched some of best movies, which was perfect.Some of things on the wish list came into reality this year, A cool Firefox cyclone(21 Gear power bike), LCD monitor for awesome experience in movie watching, Broadband connection at home.
All in all a happy year came to end with Offer from my previous company to join again in Jan.I really hope things will turn up great this year too.I really wish to get some more wish-list things to tun into reality this year.