1'st January 2010

Friday, January 01, 2010 0 Comments A+ a-

Had a great start to this year by watching "Vicky Cristina Barcelona", really nice peace of art by Woody Allen. Really enjoyed the whole concept. There are few things in our garden going on these days. The AAMVLA is fully into the swing , I mean this is the first time I have seen so many of them on this tree.

The second part which I love the most is the Honey Bee Hive on the lemon tree. When they started that was really tiny but in last few day they have really grown like crazy. I really like them.

In the afternoon I went to see my college friends , really laughed on all the memories which we had in those days , Nothing is changed, except from the fact that

1. I am the only one who has not visited any country yet, All of them have been to Europe/US in last 2-3 years.
2. I am Bald now
3. Still i am really very happy, Really i have got the best family, cool friends & my job is not bad either & Enjoying the life the way its coming.
We had the "RUM PUNCH" at Baskin and Robins ,

that was nice, but the discussion we had was great , we were never short of topics that was the best thing. Sometimes I often see people who don't know what to bring out at the table but we were lucky :) .Laughed out big time .
The year started on the positive note , looking forward to get moments like these in future.