Free Stuff( You are always Delighted by that)

Saturday, January 30, 2010 0 Comments A+ a-

Though I was feeling bit ill with cold and mild flu(not swine flu), when there is an chance to hang out with friends you should never ignore them. I did the same.
We saw the morning show of ZombiLand. Wasn't a bad movie & really not the great one as well. Simple & funny with a new concept executed pretty well.
We went to Rama Krishna for the lunch.Food was really good & the Best part was we got the deserts for free!!! . The restaurant was having its Birthday & they offered all customers free desert. It was Kasata. I really like the free stuff, I do. When something unknowingly comes to me e.g I get my salary that is not the happiest part but when I get dividend on my Mutual funds thats the most exciting thing/I get the gifts from friends.
After a really Hot filter coffee we went to "Vijay Sales" where we were supposed to buy 21" color TV for my friend , Finally they brought that from Big Bazzar as they were having "SABSE SASTE 4 DIN" ( Free Stuff :) ).