3 Idiots

Tuesday, January 12, 2010 0 Comments A+ a-

I like to advance book the show before watching the movie, this time we didn't . It was the 4'th week f 3 Idiots & I thought i can easily get the Tikcets but to my surprise whole Sunday was houseful @ the regular halls.Now we are left with the only choice of Regular show which is really costly. Its 275 Rs per ticket !!! This was the highest ticket which I have paid till date. I thought who will afford to pay this much money but I was wrong the show was Houseful. The spending capacity of the Youth has increased by a lot.
I like this guy, Raju Hirani. He has created the Munnabhai series & now this one based on Chetan Bhagat's FPS. Well I have read that book twice & anyone can easily co relate most of the screenplay from the book, He deserved credit for the story but these film giants refused, which was really sad.
Ladakh picturisation was the most beautiful part. I would really like to spend this year's Holiday over there,After movie I went to My friend's new flat, though it is bit far from the main road, now we have 3 spacious rooms.After a lot of Masti & great food my weekend came to an end.