Something Funny

Sunday, December 06, 2009 0 Comments A+ a-

I just remembered few incidents which happened 5-6 months back but they are still fresh on my Mind.We were at our Managers House, This is the best house I have ever visited till date, Mystro society NIBM Pune, 8’t Floor. Duplex flat & Swimming pool on roof, All musical instruments in Hall, a Big aquarium giving the extra essence to whole environment & best part was the Theater room. Well I saw a big plasma i thought this will be a fun to watch but infact I saw a movie on a projector & real screen ,the sitting arrangement is better than INOX, Be live me the sound system was that good that the place crashing i almost witnessed in that room.
Well here comes the funny part. I went into the washroom & I was really amazed by all the royal look of it, I thought I have closed the door but that wasn’t closed. I was peeing & suddenly the door opened & then I was like what the Fuck just happened to me ? Thank god that was not the House Lady , a big relief for me, She was my colleague from the office . I felt pretty embarrassed whole day. I was unable to make eye contact with her next few days , How could I?

I have just watched the Knocked Up, it was really funny. I mean the male lead played by a big, fat, clumsy guy , who happen to make a gorgeous, pretty & very much sexy lady pregnant by accident of course both get drunk & we know the rest.In between there is an incident in which The girl’s sister was too bossy to her Husband who is really smart & too good for her. Well these 2 guys meet & get drunk again. Then our fat guy asks him how could you adjust with bossy wife of yours , He replies I can’t take my wife’s love anymore, that is too much for me. On the coins next side The fat guy’s problem is Her pregnant girl does not like him anymore. He says I never thought I’ll have sex with someone like her in my wildest dream & that happened to me , I feel lucky but we are screwed from either ways, I want acceptance & you are sick of that. Well I have no idea how marriages work but after this 2 hours of fun I am bit scared of the same.