Encounter With Lightning

Thursday, October 01, 2009 2 Comments A+ a-

Date ::: 30'th September
Time ::: 8:10 PM
Place::: Kirloskar Bridge, Hadapasar, Pune.
I was riding on my Bike & suddenly something happened,really scary,something from above landed, it was a lightning on my Bike !!!,
That was the heavy rain which rarely happens in Pune,For few minutes I didn't understand what the hell is happening,
I sensed the biggest electricity Jhataka of my life.It started from left hand & went up to shoulder,next thing I remember is I am on the ground & that's it. That got over with the
rocket launching blast from sky. For next 2 minutes I was just laughing that I am still alive.
Well but that was close, really close, Almost all emotions came out of me. Pls I don't want to die so early .........

2 comments

Write comments
Padmajeet
AUTHOR
October 01, 2009 2:14 AM delete

Tuze toh jinda rahena hi hai na..........

AM ke liye...

Reply
avatar
teju
AUTHOR
October 01, 2009 2:18 AM delete

Lucky You, Live long life....

Reply
avatar