Mumm ra & Unheard Songs

Tuesday, February 23, 2010 0 Comments A+ a-

Its really nice to hear new songs specially from the artists of whom you have no idea. There are 2 songs in 500 days of Summar "Sugartown" & "Shes got you high". Sugartown was really a peppy number & when Zooey Deschannel dances a little bit in this that's really what a true fan of her would like to hear again & again. When she sings like
"cos i'm in shu shu shu, shu shu shu,
shu shu shu shu shu shu sugartown."

I just loved this part. Coming back to the title, when the credits goes by this song is played after searching on Google i could found out it is by a British band name "Mumm Ra",



The guitar which they have played is simply amazing. after dropkick murphy i can easily count them as one of the best guitarist on my list.
Few days back I saw RockNRolaa by Guy Ritchie , "BackRobber" was the song which the small boy sings throughout the film & you can't get away with that even after watching this movie. Again Google to my rescue & found out the Artist & song details.It is by "The Clash" & it was recorded in 80's .
Well this is what is currently on my playlist & totally on my mind.