The HangOVER

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 0 Comments A+ a-

I was on seventh heaven on Wednesday as i won My first Competition prize for my first ever SMS to any show.
& RJ ADITI my favourite announced my name on that day, though actually they called me in evening for the confirmation. I got a couple tickets for INOX on this weekend(27 June)
I booked the show in afternoon for he Hang Over, I knew it will be hilarious & it happened the same way, My goodness it was laugh Riot.It was the best 2 hours I spent in recent times
Saturday evening i went for my College friend's wedding(Mustafa), It was a love marriage & both the Bride & Groom looked like Made for each Other.Food was great speciality the
Desserts. Sunday after Noon i had Lunch @ Rama Krishna such a prime location in the center of camp but so cheap in terms of BILL. Now these days even a small rest in any part of city will definitely charge
you way more than what they Charge you.
After Lunch we headed for Terminator Salvation, After long time i went to Victory Cinema.They say they renovated but couldn't see much Difference.Plus the worst thing was crowd.
Multiplex charge you more but uou see some fine crowd. My back was really giving me trouble so i thought I m gonna sleep after reaching Home but as usual i couldn't resist movies.
so 99 turned into 3'rd movie of this weekend. Quite funny film.Liked It.