San Fransisco Trip 1

Saturday, February 22, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

Visited one of  the so called best cities in world & I totally agree with it. I loved it. The public transport, liveliness, food, places everything in short was amazing.I'll be definitely having some great time in next coming months !!!. I used MUNI for todays transport and went to  golden gate bridge from caltrain station.It was really nice feeling to see & walk on this amazing architecture. Had some great views of city and alcatrz Ireland from the same.Here are some clicks I got from GOLDEN GATE,






Then I headed towards fisherman's wharph , some live music ,magic shows, street dance and sea food. The whole place was LIVE. Would definitely visit again.




I must admit the whole thing wasn't possible with this ease without my new nexus5. Great work googlewith maps & public transport options !!!